This wizard will help you to set up online shopping and order management features in order to add ecommerce features to your website.
You can access Ecommerce Wizard by Wizard > Ecommerce Wizard
Using the dbQwikSite E-Commerce Wizard
1. Select a page group that you want to set up shopping cart or create a new group based on table.
2. Select the option that you want to add: Inventory Control, Shipping charge, Tax
Check inventory level when an order is submitted: If the user orders product more that inventory level, the warning message will appear.
Decrement inventory levels when an order is submitted: The inventory levels will automatically deducted
Note: If you want to use Inventory Control and Shipping Charge, you should have inventory field and shipping charge field in your table.
3. You can have an order e-mail to you and save order to database.
Save My Orders in My Database
Let dbQwikSite create table for me: dbQwikSite will create order table for you
I already have order tables that I want to map into: You need to map your database field with dbQwikSite.
4. Map the field with your table
Using Payment Gateway
1. Select "I want to collect payment online" option if you want to collect payment online.
Step 2 and 3 are the same as Using dbQwikSite
4. You need to fill in your merchant account information.