Page Item Control Settings
By default, dbQwikSite sets the type of all of your input boxes to text box. You can modify these, (radio buttons, list/menus, hidden, date picker or "clickable" images eg. a Submit button) as you desire.
To Change the Page Item Control Type:
1. Right Click on the Page Item you want to format, and select Properties from its popup menu.
2. In the Input Object section, change Type to the type you want e.g. list/menu, radio button, etc.
3. Then define and set up the values in the Options section.
4. If Type is List/Menu or Radio Button, you must define the available choices and their values.
You can see an example in the picture below:
5. When finished, all changes will be updated as you can see in the example.