Customizing Session Variables
You only need to do this if
1. You have an application that already uses one of the session names used in dbQwikSite.
2. You want to merge two QwikSite projects under the same Web domain.
In case two if you want to share information between the two applications then the names should be the same. If you want independent behaviour then values will need to be different.
How to Customize Session Variables
1. From the Tools Menu select Project Settings
2. Select Variable Names from the left hand item list
3. Click on a Variable Name e.g. Logon and then the Modify button
4. Change the Custom Session Name to what you want to be and then click on OK.
Note. You only need to change or modify those session variables that you think will be in conflict.