Importing CSS files
If you are not satisfied with the appearance of the standard pages produced by dbQwikSite, it is possible to make modifications. You may change the area of the page where data is displayed by modifying the CSS file related to that page, or by importing your own CSS file.
Working With CSS files
1. Open the Properties dialog of the page you want to modify
2. Select CSS Stylesheet from the menu on the left panel
3. Check the Uses a CSS Stylesheet box
4. Locate the current/your chosen CSS file
5. You may modify/load the CSS file
Detailed modifications to your pages will require customization after the pages have been generated by dbQwikSite.