Renaming Page Item Headings
By default, the page item captions are the same as your database column names. Sometimes this may not be exactly what you want to show visitors to your site.
To Customize the Page Item Headings:
1. Click on the Item editor button on the toolbar
2. The Multi Item Editor will appear
- OR -
1. Right Click or double click on the page item
2. Select Properties from its popup menu.
3. The Properties dialog box is shown as below
Using either option...
4. Enter the new column name in the "Name" input box in the Common section.
5. Click OK