Every web page has a title which appears on the browser's title bar and may be indexed by some search engines.
To Set a Page Title For Your Web Pages:
1. Select the page that you want to change.
2. Right Click on that page and select Properties from its popup menu
2a. Click on the Header or Footer button on the toolbar
3. The Page Setting window will appear.
4. Click on General Menu ( Page Setting Window > Page Properties > General )
5. Type in the title page you want to use in the Page Title text box. The text you type into the text box will be displayed in the web browser's title bar
6. Click OK